Batman_ GCC Painting_ Batcow

 Row here, then embodied Reichman for the brown-orange we did earlier. Now the brown-orange is pretty cute because you can move it around in different ways, if you want a darker miniature just do a Coxeter tint and say it's a much darker brown than I wanted with blush right click to keep is as close to that original color as possible, and Rekord West's hue is a bit like it's a kind of light brown red, which Sarah could have done here sepia too, with a little lighter orange, had almost a yellow tinge, i feel when i put it here because it's a little lighter, it's a very brown type of orange ii serif, our sepia color looks exactly like that, a little light brown there and then obviously crimson caribou on the outside and the nose you actually wanted to draw on the underside of the exteriors if you can and easier said than done and then reposition the nostrils here now that it's not white paint now we're using white here and again this will just be a highlight pretty heavy so I'll cover most of the miniature including the cutouts you need, only you know how to go a little heavier here but as you can see, you're not perfectly white yet and he, you know, she shouldn't be perfectly white. I mean, it's a cow, it's going to be a little dirty, right, and it just adds a little more life. I think if you just do a pasty white it will look like a clown, kind of a prankster if you know what I mean, painted a little bit on the star which I actually kept pretty bright even though I think, just get two hands on it because I wanted that start, I'm really banging because it's a funny star and actually once we have a black line it will really bang, it will look great, ok now I've added some white in this orange brown and this is going to be a highlight, it won't be an extreme highlight a highlight of a cartoon you've seen about me and it's for the


I'm essentially going to add a non-quoted texture here for two reasons, but I'm not that scrupulous about trying to make it look like there are strokes in it, if you just want a way to do that, that's to not water down the paint and use a fine-tipped brush. and do only single strokes. This creates a sort of ridge between the strokes which allows you to see the strokes much better if you want to give a hairy look here I wanted to give a basic shape and the way her belly comes out I wanted that kind of strokes and Adding angles as if his belly was coming out because I mean that's all but that emphasizes so you know yourself here towards ours you know his dick and butt here I just put him down some kind of line and only a quarter till he comes back alone to give it that shape again all the parts that come out of the black lining will contrast very well and therefore it will look pretty good h Here I am very happy with how it turned out because this is how I wanted to do it, but you can do it in different ways, I mean how much realistically you're trying to do that, depending on what kind of cartoon you're trying to make it look like, you know, just play around with that and now the black liner, so we have a blackout and the first thing we need to do re is putting this mask in place just because I think it's such an important part of the miniature, I also feel the mask comes out much better, after actually outlining them in black. I was really impressed with how well this makes her bang in a good way. Also, I can add a definition of the eye, so it's good to know I'm not going to show you the whole process here because it's the longest part of the whole thumbnail. If you go that way I do this tuft on her head and make crests of all kinds of folds that I see on her body around her neck a nice thick line around her collar here the reason I got a little thicker here, it was actually on

As the collar was already so dark, I felt like I made a thin black line like on the mask it wouldn't really be noticeable and I wanted it to be noticeable somehow, I think it also helps to draw attention Aim at the head and then with a cloak almost looks like a black background so I think that's what you really focus on, but we're still doing the front and back of the collar where the brown, red, orange and white meet and we're doing that, all those ridges down here, mouth, I won't do it again, you can't see the bottom of the thumbnail but I'm trying my best to get to this point and as far as you can see it's lined up down there but of course if you actually cut them off the base there will actually be no black lines there since the angle you just saw is probably as close as possible to see below n, and you will definitely get a brush with any kind of detail work I know tto, so again most of the riches are here and so I will actually add some like these highlights I made on her skin, some small cracks, some dashes you will see later on the body which is probably the most handmade part free is because there isn't really a ridge there with that shape

Now that we still have that block let's move on and now this is similar to the monster brush here. Let's go ahead and make this cape, now this cape is solid black at the top and bottom, so it's a pretty quick thing, which is nice you'll see, that's still because the collar is painted. I'm going to do a little outline myself with this thick brush just because once I get over that shoulder I'll be a little more careful here and then then I just want you to know, paint it real quick and it goes real quick , then again the same thing on the underside if its very careful here and then when I get away from the painted part I'm just going to smear it on and rest it so it's kind of a real slow down and that 10 % and that's 90 percent of your time and then they keep like 90 percent like 10 percent of your time right because you're right now on the black color but if I want to be a little careful here now, believe It or not Even with this white part, even with this black, I needed two coats in some places. With this white primer it shows how much the primer actually affects the color when you only apply one coat. Now the next is greedy gold this is for their kind of cowbell here it's kinda nice i like that it's gold because it kinda goes with the orange theme we have even with the seraphim sepia in this one White that doesn't stand out too much. I'm not going to draw a bad symbol on it, so I just didn't feel safe doing it, especially in this scale, except we have ash gray as a highlight for the bass, you've seen me do it a few times just um a very, very little bit of color to reiterate here and actually go into it. The texture for this bass actually pressed quite hard which was a real push to the side of the brush because again there is hardly any color, I mean hardly anything when I say that skin would rub just too lightly when he showed up so just a little bit now we didn't emphasize the nose or the utterances or anything so let's put some white in the emperor's children and do that and I actually will do it in two phases and part of it isn't actually the nose, the nose I thought I could do and one drastic, but those utterances there, I wanted it to be a bi mixed because it's easy

Smooth thing, you know the smooth, not the texture but the shape that curves all the way down away from the light, so a little bit of blending here, but again I wanted a strong blend if that makes any sense. I didn't want you to really do a realistic blend again like a wetland or glaze or something where they emphasize it and instead we just did it in similar steps, now we're also going white to this shock of brown add and folks we're actually almost done here that was a pretty basic miniature. I finished them in a day, which I don't always do, so I was pretty happy with that, so much at the top right where it meets, and then a line of sorts on the back of it. That's what I did because I'm a Light coming from 45 degrees to the side almost like the camera is now but higher if you want it to come forward it should probably be on the front of the collar rather than the back even though you are front - and can do backside and make it seem like it's some kind of tail dipped a little, that would work too, you know, I'm trying to explain how light works. I don't know so now that we've washed the bell we're going to add a bit from white to black I didn't get a black gray or anything like that. This is just a custom blend and then heavily watered down. You can actually see that it's very watered down. So when it dries it will mix a little bit better better and then I'll do something I didn't do with Damien's cloak which I think works really well with those black cloaks especially if you want to add a little texture to it, so that's coming up here soon but first I'm going to try to pick out those highlights slightly, blend them a bit and actually the most important part is right here where I'm going to actually add a bit of some of the top ridges and that just lends A bit of shape to the eye, a bit of volume so it's not just black Now we've brushed the hash gray very lightly again and you can see how lightly I touch it, it's just kind of a feather like I'm trying to tickle

The cloak with the brush is really what I'm doing here, but if you notice that it just boils down to those edges, including some of the edges on the inside, and there are those little lines because I actually watered the brush myself I forgot the term someone once told me and unfortunately I don't remember what it's called overbrushing. I guess it says if you use a very wet rush, in other words it gets very watered down and then again very lightly here and a bit brushed on the inside but because of the good texture and it just helps to bring out a little bit, especially the very deep ridges around the neck. Now I'm actually using shiny silver to make that gold stand out if you didn't already know. Add some silver and it really looks like it is reflected there which is very cool. Additionally, you can also use silver to make it look like it is corroded depending on how much you put into it

I hope there was about 20 minutes of conversation here for nothing else about you. Yeah, I don't know if you laughed at me or just enjoyed watching him reunite either way. thumb up for that. I always appreciate Paint Next I'd love to hear your thoughts if you're really looking to cast a legitimate vote for a future painting video. This is for the eternal war of limbo. I have minis there and I want my supporters to pick it up so that I can go to my patreon link in the description to rate it and watch the next coloring video a few days in advance so you little Rewards know you can in between. other miniature painting stuff and stuff like wrap but still back how all this was done tick off the bucket list there was just one more i had planned super next let me know what i paint next okay guys thats all I have for today enjoy the rest of your day and I'll talk to you soon

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Stormsunder Minis OCD Unboxing!

Pixel 6_6 Pro Review_ Almost Incredible! Part 1

Batman_ GCC Painting_ Batcow - Part 1