Did I back it_ My final thoughts on Massive Darkness 2 Part 1

 As Rockstars is doing, today is a very special day because I give you a bonus video. This will be my third video in a week, so congratulations on that, but I wanted to tell you about Massive Darkness 2 and my final thoughts on it until I have the game and then I will give you my final final thoughts on it, so without further ado starting the video, as always i want to start with a big thank you to youtube members and supporters without their support the amount of videos i make and the quality i make them would be largely impossible thanks to them. Everything you see on this video from backend to frontend is due to them, so thanks for that additional thanks to all of you below in the comments comment or like, subscribe, share, follow the merchandising link, amazon -Link, all that stuff, is a great help and I really appreciate it. Also, I just wanted to say like I went crazy hi, so my daughter, uh, we celebrated her 11th birthday today and we threw a nice NASA space party and I'm exhausted. We had about 15 children here. We had like a pinata. It was crazy I'm tired but I can't wait to make this video for you so I'll do it, maybe I'll paint a little bit and then I'll pass out, it's probably in the order I will do it but we'll see, we'll see i might just pass out but not in case I faint in the video, please let me know, but I would probably still see when I edited it. We also talk about massive darkness, so as you know I was pumped up to massive darkness 2. It seemed to me that they would be. Fits, I still liked Massive Darkness. One had its problems. It was the first video or video for a board game. I say it's all wrong Dark One was one of the first Kickstarter games I ever launched. In fact, it was the first board game I ever started so it was definitely the first of many for me and I enjoyed the game so much



it wasn't perfect at all and I said it in my back when I sucked at reviews a long time ago. I think I've still done a good job of explaining that it's good, but it's also bad, ahem, badly balanced, very swinging, you could play it, it could do all sorts of things, but it's still a lot of fun and like someone who hasn't had it yet. a wall of board games, there are more in the closet and more on the way, you know you will always have those 15 Kickstarters um, has plenty of time to play to the point where I played everything, um, I really enjoyed it and i always thought if they could fix the fight a little bit to be a little faster they could fix a few little things about it, um then i'd like to and then lo and behold, Massive Darkness 2 is finally coming out and I'm like we're fixing things, we're actually making the campaign playable and not junk and we're fighting where the enemies are rolling with you so you know it's just a little bit faster and you don't have to check your character sheet to ve give any buffs you might have and there were a lot of different things that i was looking forward to so i was really excited so i was like hey yeah even the massive darkness let go and then it was thrown and i saw the heroes of the main box and very lackluster about you becoming like an insect shaman character. I don't know, it was just a little weird that you became like this guy, so huge fangs popped up on his chest ahem he looked a little silly and it was just that I hadn't dug it too much and then the stretch goals started to hit and it just wasn't what I expected as the tone change gave me a whiplash, honestly I think I almost went to a doctor and then they said what's going on? how i felt um is still there is a lot different nt there is definitely a tonal shift um just in seriousness um just huge hardness 2 has a bit of stupidity i guess you can say um but it's a long campaign right you know that there is a lot of things happening by the way while public this is a little over 48

Hours so this is a little before your two day notice that there will be a link below so you can check it out and see the changes I'm talking about that I'm showing here, um, but I mean I'm looking at this and actually let me take my other mouse. I know you guys hate that little wheel. Okay, they unlocked a lot, right. I'll skip it now there's a horny mister boy there's this boy there ahem it's just there's the shaman I didn't dig the cap I don't know he's the only one I like I like the bad here and even then I like it don't wear the mask uh i put it i don't really like the zorro but yeah that kind of gargoyle uh i don't know it scared me but it's a long campaign it happens a lot as you can see a lot has happened oh my god god if you have a few hundred Dollars you don't want come on, they'll take it for you they'll do it so good for you, they'll, they'll, they'll do what's right for you when it comes to lightning, that this uh that bag, well yeah, I mean, I'm just saying there are worse things to spend it on like illegal drugs, um, probably, um, probably, hiring a hitman wouldn't do it or good but buy massive darkness and that's a better decision now, right? Like I said, it's a huge whiplash. I think if there is anything they could do I will talk about it later. If there was anything they could do it would have been to prepare people for the kind of tone change so you can expect a little sillier a little crazier a little more stupidity in the game ahem so you can have a holy goose and be okay with er, but actually they didn't and people just expected more massive darkness, it's not what they have or more massive darkness, it's not necessarily what we have so I think you should have prepared yourself better, but I'm a little more used to it. I know my first reaction is oh god, these unicorns are so easy to paint a little blue and add some sparkle, um, so they did again, they did a lot and immediately got in touch with a person with a little bird in headlong and

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Stormsunder Minis OCD Unboxing!

Pixel 6_6 Pro Review_ Almost Incredible! Part 1

Batman_ GCC Painting_ Batcow - Part 1