Did I back it_ My final thoughts on Massive Darkness 2 Part 2

 like this anime that looks like a boy here and then even bigger birds and like mystical monks hovering, I guess I don't know and then the bugs, so anyway, uh, uh threw me in a loop now here's what I really do mechanics of separate class asymmetrical game I actually mean I can at least play to the point where I play each of them and then somehow determine which one I like best and pull with the one I probably really like because the wheelchair miniature is a guarantee that my daughter will play uh she loves uh how she did all these wheelchair barbies and stuff she made friends with a girl who was in a wheelchair in third grade, i think uh why they needed someone you know that pushed and helped her and she was always volunteering and in the end they ended up anyway so she really likes it so it's nice that I'm the bass I could steal phone requests because I love an AN lesson pets if they are if you have a pet class in your game and it has great miniatures i want it ahem i love the pet lessons i do in video games and i play board games. I think it's great, so everything I can conjure has minis for it, so I'm thrilled that when we got to the Rainbow Crossing boss I actually came back, especially since I know my kids have a giant one that they can have from. they would have fun going there and and once they actually showed it in a separate box, um, I think I flipped it over for me because I was thinking of some sort of secret cow level of a Diablo thing, right, that's so in a box separated but every time in a while you can take your hardened warriors and fight the fluffy unicorns that are mad at you and it suits me. I think it's really nice. I can't wait to play without them and just to play with them and do it and then that's okay, now we have to switch things up with magical unicorns and a giant angry pink bear and I think it will be pretty cool and I love it, to paint with color lively, so can't wait, um




The forest I was in, but they knocked on that side especially later, so I'll go to the other ones that separate. I wish they hadn't separated them. Maybe so much, oh, they posted a video of the nymph servant painted by creative little boys and it made me appreciate the miniature so much more. It's amazing how much painting the miniatures increases your liking for them, it really does, um, in a great way, and then, um, it actually lets me go and quickly switch to it when I get a chance to watch this. I mean, it looks great, it actually looks pretty cool. I would like to paint, I like the color differences there. Think of miniatures in general, um, it sounds fun to paint them. I really like her zoey out of the huge darkness, don't you just do it as an ugly version of her uh that's how I'll roll maybe she's like her mom anyway or something uh yeah so I, I, I think you could say oh when they started adding more garments i was angry with how many garments they did or didn't add but they added one more but since this guy i think it's really ok so since maybe the griffin i think every one of them is me liked it actually i like the griffin it fits me fine i think its pretty cute i get painted well uh obviously tron ​​looks damn cute i dig the people holding it and how his boat is essentially hovering over it is awesome uh the harriet is probably the necromancer i would like to roll with the dark i expected that's exactly my style, which i prefer so i love d like um then they had like the valkyrie here which i think is awesome and it's a very dynamic miniature will take up a lot of space between the wings and spear and all but that's damn cute um then they added the crafting gigs I was talking about where you get like you can get a mech suit and somehow go pulverize people you can summon towers or you can get some of the two different types

Pet friendly and it's great. Lynne looks like a great ranger. I think she is very beautiful and she likes it, um, because she is unique in the sense that she likes this book and she likes parchment, which is a little bit unique and not something you would always think it has like twin crossbows with so little brass in the knuckles. stick to it plus a very ranger sword like a nice cloak will be red with maybe even some like bright almost orange accents it will be cute i like the hood umm it just looks like a nice miniature is something i could go with her i really like um i think it Lynne is damn beautiful so I guess that's where I'm in um oh so one thing and you can correct me if I'm wrong here. Haven't read all 52 updates but watched all 52 updates, haven't read every single word yet to explain where it is oh my god how far do I have to go uh ok, wait no no no here they also explained that the sky is falling, we know how to play this campaign what they do, so they made a big deal in the hype about how we have the fixed campaign, and then nothing. All I know about the campaign is this blurb right here. This is what I know about the campaign. I see a tavern and an inventor and an ally playing and a blacksmith and a herbalist we go back to town after each mission we do things I know we level up more but that's how the rules don't mention it I know I don't like I should play the campaign in this moment as you can see i did a campaign for campaign expansion mode and it is simply because as a reviewer on youtube and i who are ruining the campaign and the first one, i feel a bit compelled to let you know if it's better because it will probably go retail and you will know they fixed it or not, um b But they have all this campaign, they didn't tell us anything. My guess is they don't fucking know. I have a feeling if you knew what you were going to do they would publish it, they didn't publish the rulebook, they made it playable and tabletop, uh

Simulator have not made it playable in the tabletop simulator and have yet to mention it and 52 updates in about four weeks so I assume they just have a general idea of ​​how it could be fixed and some things add up and ask for $ 45 is what I assume I would drop it and take it retail, uh, would have to pay for shipping because it gets cheaper to wait for retail. There is no reason for me to buy it, in fact I don't. But I don't think we'll get anything extra because it's just a promise and it's easy to do. I'm just making sure it's there and have instant access to the campaign book so I can start letting you know asap if it's ok umm if i know why not um this is also a huge upgrade package where i get almost everything , ahem, you don't get are the bosses who came in a stretch goal or added the two cyclops and the elephant I don't have, the Halifan, I have The Cyclops, so um, there it is I think, but still, um, I support him. I keep my promise. I'm really excited about this video to tell you guys I kind of like I came back to, um, I did it before I did yesterday, um, when I saw the nose they were a couple, when they first announced the class crafting and i was kind ok i will probably keep it when they showed the miniatures for pets and exo armor, uh, i was excited, uh, that's really what he shot for me he has a little giant pony box and just finished anyway the game of zombies and come on doesn't make the most perfect games but damn they are fun? actually lost, which is great. It's amazing to me how many times you don't lose board games while I'm stra tegish, you can win with an accuracy of 90, so every time you catch someone who maybe has deep insanity it's a little harder or even zombicidal, where you can, you can lose, you can try and

In the end we lost, we got greedy, we looted it again, it was a mold spawn, that was death because then we would have had enough extra activation, that's how it works anyway, it's not massive darkness. The point is, I'm excited about this, can't wait. I would strongly suggest that if you are against, take a look at some of the recent stretch goals and what we have unlocked, how many bosses are you getting now and so on, um, because they are all great - the hand thing fell and went back to thumbnails really high quality, uh, exciting looking that just look very funny, uh, that vanished villain, actually he's pretty cute too, uh, that garment, I liked how big he was, actually he was pretty cool, i guess i'm not that involved, but you know you know, but i still think it's pretty nice and cute and i'm looking forward to this craft course, i definitely think the first one i'll play, i'll definitely play, ok anyway, let me know what you think, I'd like to hear, did you, are you back? gone i was from base um i think i have been for a while i have youtube channel and you can feel i was not the only one i think i feel like um i would like to hear what you think because this was definitely an interesting piece of them especially with a little quirk and then maybe a little more traditional, um, although I suppose the Toten's huge, crafty, um, um, wheelchair machine has some good blades uh it's probably a little out there, but i know my daughter will love it so i absolutely need to get it as she would definitely appreciate it. I'd love to hear what you have to say. I'd like to talk to you about this. So I mean it's the weekend I'll talk to you tomorrow, um, but my tomorrow you'll see it's all for

now bonus episode again umm the next episode will be a cinco pillow and then i have the big september kickstarter update and it's huge like it has a scroll wheel and i never had it when it comes to that i will just list a lot of links and I will open all these things and talk about it, it will be great, although there are a lot of things to talk about, a lot of things coming up, uh, definitely interesting, actually there is a post from the end of August that I haven't talked about yet which i know i know pretty much what day i will post my september video just like the day before so a great announcement, um, i'm really excited about this so i'm thrilled to talk to you all about it, glad i finally found a date for this sucker, so good sats are coming towards us. So if you haven't subscribed, more than half of the people who see this video don't subscribe, consider subscribing, help the channel and help you see th These types of offers, these types of updates, that type of reporting which might help when nothing else is useful for me, because then I know that, uh, what I'm doing is helping people enough where they want to keep getting things, and I think it's a good motivation for me to do something in more videos like this. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll talk to you in a few days

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Stormsunder Minis OCD Unboxing!

Pixel 6_6 Pro Review_ Almost Incredible! Part 1

Batman_ GCC Painting_ Batcow - Part 1