Kickstarter 2020_ What's still coming Part 1

 Hi guys and welcome to another great video, we are mid 2020 and I want to cover all the Kickstarter board games that I am looking forward to and that I will probably treat as I always want to my supporters and YouTube members without their thanks a lot to support videos like this or independently choose what to cover when I cover it and how I cover it would not be possible so thanks for your support you are the backbone of this channel plus all of you out there liking and subscribing to comments let me know that i am doing a good job or i am contributing to the community in some way you are all rock stars and thanks for that. Thank you for being a part of this great community. If you want to support them, you can pause them. You can click the Amazon link in the description below. You can also click a link to see what's going on on a shirt, go on and show it, it's my newest addition, I have to adore some crease. I love nerd t-shirts. All I do is get a loan at a store where I buy more nerdy shirts and it was for more money anyway, but I thought you would like the link in the description below and a lot of the stuff I cover without further goodbye, let's get into the fact that I do a lot of news videos where I cover a lot of the bad things that some companies do or are part of a community or whatever many times it can be negative I don't come to not choose the news sometimes it's just noteworthy stuff because you need to know, but I want me to take care of the good stuff too, so I'll highlight it whenever I can so today's video, highlights go to Cloud Spire and their update number 12 This is actually pretty cool

because it is quite normal at first and they are talking about the update package here now. What they initially wanted to do is if you don't know the game has such nice tiles or shit or whatever you want to call it and they like it if the information about them is some kind of Andy Wood or even a map and an update -Pack these stickers usually they would be fine, when they start doing it you know how many stickers they will make. 49 chips are seeing changes of some kind some double sided some single sided more regulation references do all things and really make a big update but they realized that with so many stickers it would be cheaper for them even though it is cheaper the shipping would be that they don't want their supporters to put the little stickers on all these little tiles they appreciate our time and I think it's great so actually they will only ship new chips which they will do in professional places They have these new tokens ready for you and it's great, so you get 49 new chips plus all the regulation and all other stuff, like 50 chips because there are 49 chips and they won't change the price at all knowing they will lose money in the process, shipping will cost them more, but then I calculate everything else in different way, they will cost a little more to restore them, they cover these costs, give me If you don't have a better experience if you buy this upgrade package, it's a great way to reward the original supporters who got you into the position you are in today. I'm glad they are successful enough to be able to do it and I'm glad they are showing us that respect which is fantastic. So if you want to see more support companies like this, support actions like this where they not only update everything to fix some edge cases of that kind of thing and wrap it up n how they update it, but they support their original backers and that is all huge they are even reprinting and it's only ten bucks and you get all these new stuff so that's great and you can like the legitimate link in the description below if you got caught close to it to become spire it looks beautiful i




I like the art I love the components Everything looks really good. It's one of the few non-miniature games I'm really interested in, so link the signup below and it's fine for Josh and Adam Carlson Ascension Tactics a miniature deck building game on July 7 that is going to be pretty big already has a community established looking good looking miniatures i like his fingers uh uh-huh and his blade is super big and interesting and he has nice artwork there is beard texture and not sure how that translates in the actual thumbnail, not just a render, but I'd love to see them try both ways. These look pretty dynamic. I like all the piranha plants petting there, it looks super casual as you walk through the lichen you know growling or sneezing or you know something looks very funny anyway they update it and with cool miniatures so it will be July 7th so it is up to date I will be here very soon how can i not tell about the mythical battles of ragnarok ragnarok of monolith this will be their next big campaign now i want a good quote share it's not a paraphrase because i pretty much have to quote right now and this could almost be another good thing but Matt John I saw him comment and when people asked about ragnarok and he said they get it from Allah if it is done but when it is done it means when they are ready and so what they want to do is focus on their current results. I want to focus on releasing the games they are trying to release right now, as we are talking about the Europe that has almost everything Batman in the second season. I think 70% has been shipped so they are almost done with Batman and will be working on Conan, they want to focus on making the games they have good and not just moving on to the next one and I just wish more companies would have that mindset so good they would have been told that this will come in a part B, I guess in the fourth quarter of 2020, but it will be here and it will be huge, just like the mythical battles of the Pantheon which I am sure could be a lot

Stuff for that, it's funny, this is Cthulhu island, this is the first time for the channel, I wasn't aware of it, the miniatures look a little silly, and I think it's kind of an art style on purpose because it's really what is roller coaster tycoon with Cthulhu in it so you build attractions but you also fight each other and it just looks totally silly and totally stupid Actually very unique with the kind of humor and irony but still slightly serious. It just sounds interesting, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on what's to come here soon. I think it's just a cool idea, I still like civil style games where you build things and build things and build things and then you bring Cthulhu and fight and that sounds like a great time to me, this is the big reveal, hello come on from massive darkness - aka more money for D&D players - then massive darkness was a good game. I don't know if anyone really hated it, but it wasn't even necessarily the game of the year so I don't know how much it will do, I don't know if they will change it when it gets to the rules and I don't know if they will update it and try to improve the game a little , especially the campaign version was very simple and a little dull, but it's a fun game, it's very Diablo I call it rather dungeon romp than dungeon crawl

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KOA News! - Monster Hunter like board game_ Resin D&D minis! 900 page campaign_! - Part 1

Pixel 6_6 Pro Review_ Almost Incredible! Part 1

Batman_ GCC Painting_ Batcow - Part 1